Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70

Thread: Our birthdays

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Caroline1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2004
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello ladies! Why don't we write down here when our birthdays are so we can congratulate each other. Those who don't to write which year they were born don't have to do that of course.

    My birthday is February 11.

    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dianeaprl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mine is april 24th--i'll be 48 [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member J.R.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Morning Caroline! Hope that you have a great weekend! I'm off to Aspen to watch some movies (I love independent films!!). I'm hoping to see Michael & Catherine there. They honored Michael there last week from what I read in the festival's agenda. Have a great weekend!
    I will be 40 on Dec. 28th.
    Love ya!
    j. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Caroline1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2004
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I turn 28 next year so I'm the youngest girl among us.

    Hope you're all having a wonderful day.

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hello Ladie's, My Birthday Is On July 15th, And The Year Is 1965.
    My Astrological Sign Is Cancer!! It Has Been Said That my Sign... The Crab Is The Most Loving Of The Zodiac & The Most Sensitive, Lucky Me!!
    I Truly Should Have Been Born In Early August, I was A Bit Premature & I weighed Only "Three" Pound's At Birth. My Mother Said I was As Tiny As A Doll.
    Here Are A Few Photo's Of Me, Just In case Anyone Was Curious as To What I Look Like.

    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 11, 2006 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hi Again, The Second Photo That I call My Victorian Hat's Wall, I was Leaning Forward Hugging My Son Aaron, & He Absolutely Refused To Let Me Post The Picture "As Is" So I Had To Cut Him Out Of The Photo, It's The Latest Photo Of Me!! I Am A Bit Camera Shy As Well, So I Do Not Pose For Picture's Often.
    And Aaron Is Quite Picky when It come's To His Picture's Also. I Hope You Enjoy Them, I would Like to see You Ladie's Picture's as Well.
    Splendid Idea [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] Sweet Caroline, Now I Feel An Even Closer Connection To All Of You Wonderful Ladie's!! Blessing's Everyone. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Jeni C [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 02, 2004 06:45 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dianeaprl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH MY GOD JENI...YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    I WISH I WERE THAT BEAUTIFUL.
    and lea,...I was born in the year of the **** !!!!
    that Chinese year thing... [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]
    We are such a gorgeous group...kevin Costner should be prous that he ahs so many attractive women in his fan harem [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dianeaprl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the year of the c---o---c---k--

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Caroline1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2004
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good that you liked the idea of writing down our birthdays. You are beautiful Jeni! My sign is Aquarius. In a little more than an hour I'm off for church so I will start preparing breakfast and get dressed.

    God bless you all and have a nice Sunday.

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    To: Diane & Caroline, I Do Not Know What To Say Except... Thank You So Much For Your Compliment's!! You Are Both So Kind.
    And Diane, I have Heard You Are An Attractive Lady as Well. Have A Splendid Sunday Ladie's, Love & Blessing's To You Both. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •